[Gcares] In Person Meeting - August 30th

Elizabeth KE8FMJ lizklinc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 16:42:55 PDT 2021

All,

There will be an in person meeting of GCARES on Monday August 30th at
7:30pm at BTFD Station 61 Community Room.

Many things have changed since the last time we all gathered. One of the
most important is the loss of our linked database. I am going to ask that
everyone fill out a fresh application with current information. I will
bring forms to the meeting and hope to have an online version on the
website soon for those who can't make it. I hope most everyone can make the
meeting.

Another thing that is very important for us to address is Area Lead
Assignments. I know a few are willing to continue, a few are still open,
and a few need to change. Hopefully, any potential Area Leads can make it
to the meeting.

And finally, it is that time of year again. I have officially received the
first email about the SET. It looks like we get to make our own exercise
this year within the Section's parameters. Should be interesting!

--
Elizabeth Klinc, KE8FMJ
Greene County Emergency Coordinator