[Gcares] Administration Update

John Westerkamp westerkampj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:59:52 PDT 2021

Hi,

I have started looking at the items discussed at the meeting Monday evening.

1. I have corrected the ARES Connect links on the Membership page. I will
update this page again when I get the registration form done.

2. The ssl certificate appears to be in place for the new webhost and
https://www.gcares.net appears to work fine.

3. I am working on the registration form (it is done so I just need to make
it live after I test it).

4. I am not sure about uploading certificates or having a password
protected site by user. That requires extra work but I will look into it.

As always, let me know if you have any updates/corrections to the website.

Thanks!

John Westerkamp/W8LRJ
AEC for Administration